Healthy standing and walking for workers due to rubber and polyurethane mats for flooring
KOMO – Specialist for ergonomic workplace mats. Every workplace makes individual demands to your body. The human body hasn’t been created for standing on hard floors. Thus workplaces requiring standing, walking and turning are a challenge for workers’ bodies. The consequences are cold feet, tired and heavy legs, arthralgia or problems with the backbone. KOMO workplace mats are designed in a way that the body is always in motion, though hardly discernible. Thereby the blood circulation is stimulated and the leg muscles keep flexible. This means that standing is less painful, which naturally results in greater concentration and better motivation and less periods of lost hours due to sickness.
A classic WIN-WIN situation occurs in which employees and employers profit simlilary.
KOMO worksstation mats:
- are ergonomically designed and obviate disease
- are available in different materials, profiles and density
- have a shock absorbing effect on the locomotor system due to highest flexible material and quick reset values
- constant leg massage – supporting blood circulation - antifatigue
- are skid resistant and slip-proof
- isolation against coldness, vibrations and noise
- available as different models
• for jobs where you are standing, walking and turning
• Polyurethane or rubber mats
• Antistatic, fire retardant or ESD
• for dry and wet workplaces
• resistant against chemicals, oil and cooling lubricants
• highly resilient, partially driveable by vehicle
- easy cleansing
- robust and longlife due to special production technique
KOMO workplace mats can be assembled in almost any size and are so suitable for the conditions of your workstation.
Safe and secure standing on KOMO workplace mats.